The 5 Choices
Recently they have launched The 5 Choices, a set of five principles to improve one’s productivity. They are:
- Act on the important – don’t react to the urgent
- Go for extraordinary – don’t settle for ordinary
- Schedule the big rocks – don’t sort gravel
- Rule your technology – don’t let it rule you
- Fuel your fire – don’t burn out
To properly launch this new concept, they do a 175 city world seminar tour. These seminars are free and available in most countries, so take a look, they might be coming to you too. The seminars are obviously marketing for their concept, but they might very well contain something of value for you nevertheless.